This month we're giving those of you who've booked the chance to win a bottle of bubbly and a programme on the day you see the show.
To be in with a chance of winning, share this 'I've Booked' image on your social channels and tag @julietmusical. Three winners will be selected at the end of August!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
● This competition (“Promotion”) is open to all future ticket holders of & Juliet Musical from 24 September 2021 onwards, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age will be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
● Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
● How to enter: to take part in this Promotion, you must share the ‘I’ve Booked’ image on the main feed of one or more of your social media channels and have tagged @JulietMusical in the post. We encourage you to also share the image on your Instagram Stories however these shares won’t be counted. We cannot accept entries by any other means.
● Closing dates: All entries must be received by 11.00 pm (UK time) on 29/08/21.
● Winner selection: There will be three winners selected. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received before the closing date of the Promotion.
● Claiming prize: winners will be notified by either a comment on their post or a private message to the Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account used to submit their entry. To claim the prize, the Winners must reply to this message within 3 days of our message with their email address, the date they are coming to see the show and their booking reference number.
● By submitting your entry, you warrant that you have obtained all relevant rights and permission from individuals featured in the entry, and that your entry does not feature anyone under the age of 12 (unless it is your own child and you have that child’s consent).
● Prize: One bottle of prosecco and two programmes per winner which they can collect on the day they see the show.
● No cash alternative is given.
● & Juliet and the Shaftesbury Theatre reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any point
● If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or does not respond to the Promoter’s notification within 3 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
● The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
● Details of prize winners’ names and address will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion and then after this time we will remove these details from our database.
● Winner(s)/entrants agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
● This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
● This competition is not open to employees or agents of Juliet Theatre Productions Ltd.
The Promoter is: Juliet Theatre Productions Ltd.DOWNLOAD
“I’VE BOOKED” IMAGES